I am constantly looking for photographers from all around the world who actively want to participate in the project or want to share their long-term street photography series. Please understand that I can not personally respond to everybody. If your series fits the project, I will get back to you to discuss further steps.
There are two segments where you can submit your photos for:
A Street Dive is a photographic exploration of a single urban street, location or area. The goal is to capture a cohesive photography series within a limited time frame and location.
In order to get featured, your photo series must fulfill the following prerequisites:
– Shot at just one street, location or within a certain area
– Must transport an “in-depth”, short and to the point story about a certain subject, location or theme
– It should be a cohesive set of photos in order to tell a coherent story
– Captured within a limited time frame (defined by the photographer)
If you have an already existing, on going or finished long-term street photography series, please submit it for the Deep Dive segment. I am keen to dive into your work to find out more.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Please submit all photos (or a link) with subject header “Street Dive” or “Deep Dive” and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Location and short description about your photo series
– Between 5 and 10 jpg photos with 1500 px on the longest side
– Bio and link to your portfolio website
(All submitted images remain sole property of the photographer)